Golf – The Ritz – Carlton, Abama Resort
The fantastic Abama golf course was designed by the world famous golf course architect Dave Thomas. Designed over a glorious landscape of 6271 metres with each hole offering a unique, yet challenging playing experience with some breathtaking ocean views and onwards towards La Gomera. There are 22 lakes at the Abama golf course with majestic waterfalls, and pure white sand bunkers with over 25,000 palm trees.
The Abama golf course offers a challenging environment from the beginner to professional golfer with large greens , variable flag positions with wide tee areas at each hole.
Enjoy Free Unlimited golf on selected dates when you stay in an Ocean View room, ask our sales team on 01444 872200 for further information.
Abama Golf Facilities
Abama Golf has it all…. golfers can enjoy state-of-the-art electric golf buggies with GPS and drinks chiller.
To help you enjoy the Abama golf experience to the full there is fresh fruit and water available at all times on the course for your refreshment and a club house with dressing rooms, an outdoor rest and relaxation lounge , plus a pro shop with all the top golfing brands and equipment.
Abama Golf Academy
The Abama golf academy offers less experienced golfers the ability to develop their confidence and skills on the practice ground, or one of the 3 par-3 holes specifically for beginners, all under the expert supervision of Abama’s qualified PGA golf pros. There is also a state of the art driving range and putting green.
At the heart of the Abama golf course, in the palm groves lies Casa Club restaurant & bar – perfect spot for lunch or for a cocktail with stunning ocean views.
Open from 7.30 am until 7pm.
Tee times from 8 am to 2 pm,
every 10 minutes.
Abama Golf Rates includes local taxes
* From the 26th of December 2013 until the 5th of January 2014 the price of the Green Fee will be 150€
Please note that the greens of the Abama Golf Course will be aerated during the following dates:
From the 16th of September until the 7th of October 2013
From the 28th of April until the 18th of May 2014 & from the 15th of September until the 5th of October 2014
Special Green Fee rate for these periods will be 65€
1. The handicap limit is 28 for men and 36 for ladies
2. Players are requested to bring their handicap certificates with them.
3. It is compulsory to comply with the dress code. All players are required to wear Polo shirts, long trousers, shorts or sport skirts, golf shoes with soft spikes and socks.
4. Cancellations or changes must be communicated to our Reservations Office at last 24 hours prior
to the client’s tee time in order to avoid cancellation penalty of the complete green fee.
5. PRO’s need to identify with their PGA license in the club house at the arrival.
6. Green fees are subject to change without prior notice by the Hotel & Golf Courses.